Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hello!

I am a first year student at the Rhode Island School of Design in Providence Rhode Island. I am 6' 5",  have a morbid dread of public restrooms, enjoy drawing, and devote a great deal of my time to reading. My table manners have been called "adequate." I do not have an overbite, and suffer from neither significant deformities or perversions of spirit, mind, or body. I own a french bulldog, his name is Spondylus. I have never been in prison and did not require braces. I can hold my breath for upwards of 40 seconds and can perform a standing leap of up to 7".
I intent to present to you, nicely and politely, objects and events which I believe will be eclectic, if not interesting.
Wishing to remain your humble and obedient servant,
Polysemy

No comments:

Post a Comment